- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Harrison Frazar Items
Rory McIlroy tends not to play a tournament the week before a major. Then again, he tends not to miss three straight cuts.
Ryan Palmer parred his final hole at dusk for a 7-under 64 and the lead Thursday in the suspended first round of the Phoenix Open.
Christmas arrived a day early in Dallas at the home of Harrison Frazar.
D.A. Points, Scott Stallings, Harrison Frazar and Bryce Molder, all winners on the PGA Tour this year, will join defending champion John Mallinger when the 40th edition of the Callaway Golf Pebble Beach Invitational tees off Thursday.
Hurricane Irene is forcing the PGA Tour's first playoff event to be reduced to 54 holes.
Matt Kuchar returned to beautiful sunshine and a birdie Friday morning to take the lead at The Barclays.
_ The daunting 10th hole at Congressional Country Club turned out to be not so daunting at the start of the U.S. Open.
I hate to have to break this to Harrison Frazar, but he's not going to win the U.S. Open. It's nothing personal. He seems like a nice enough fellow. He's just had the misfortune — if you want to call it that — of winning the event right before the Open, last weekend's Fed Ex St. Jude's Classic. Nobody in the past 65 years has won the tournament before the Open and then won the Open, too. Surprising, no?