- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Latest Harrison Frazar Items
Christmas arrived a day early in Dallas at the home of Harrison Frazar.
D.A. Points, Scott Stallings, Harrison Frazar and Bryce Molder, all winners on the PGA Tour this year, will join defending champion John Mallinger when the 40th edition of the Callaway Golf Pebble Beach Invitational tees off Thursday.
_ The daunting 10th hole at Congressional Country Club turned out to be not so daunting at the start of the U.S. Open.
I hate to have to break this to Harrison Frazar, but he's not going to win the U.S. Open. It's nothing personal. He seems like a nice enough fellow. He's just had the misfortune — if you want to call it that — of winning the event right before the Open, last weekend's Fed Ex St. Jude's Classic. Nobody in the past 65 years has won the tournament before the Open and then won the Open, too. Surprising, no?