- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Harry Belafonte Items
Lawyers say Harry Belafonte will retain possession of historical documents he acquired during his friendship with Martin Luther King Jr.
Singer and activist Harry Belafonte will get to keep three of Martin Luther King's documents that the King estate had blocked him from selling.
South African trumpeter and vocalist Hugh Masekela celebrated his 75th birthday with a little help from some old friends - Paul Simon and Harry Belafonte - in the city where he began what turned out to be a 30-year exile from his homeland.
Boston's Berklee College of Music has presented an honorary doctor of music degree to singer, songwriter and activist Harry Belafonte.
Singer, songwriter and activist Harry Belafonte will receive an honorary doctor of music degree at Berklee College of Music in Boston this week during a concert in his honor.
Singer and activist Harry Belafonte marked Martin Luther King Jr. Day with a sober assessment of the state the nation and its evolution since King's slaying 45 years ago.
Singer, actor and civil rights activist Harry Belafonte on Tuesday urged leaders in the black community to get more involved in the national debate on guns.
At 84, Harry Belafonte doesn't sing publicly anymore, but his music is no less rich or compelling. Even delivered in the form of the spoken words, he voices lyrically and from his heart.
Singer and activist Harry Belafonte says President Barack Obama and his "mission" have failed because of a lack of moral courage and vision.