- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Harry Burkhart Items
Scant hours into 2012, Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet A. Napolitano's "domestic terrorists" were at it again, good old Americans like Faisal Shahzad, whose botched truck bomb almost tore up a sizable chunk of Times Square in 2010.
Police fatally shot an armed eighth-grader who "engaged" officers in the main hallway of his middle school Wednesday, the Brownsville Independent School District said.
Harry Burkhart watched as his mother was arrested last week on fraud charges from their native Germany. Two days later, police say, he began a nighttime rampage of arson attacks that terrorized Los Angeles.
Harry Burkhart watched as his mother was arrested last week on fraud charges from their native Germany, and a day later he exploded in an expletive-laced rant against the U.S. at her court hearing.