- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s U.S. diplomats busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
- Oh my God! Costco lists Bible as fiction, Ron Burgundy memoir as gospel
- Sarah Palin responds to Martin Bashir’s resignation, praises media
- Obama to send 2 Gitmo terror suspects back to Algeria
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Harry Deane (Firth)
In the trailer for their new movie "Gambit," Britain's Colin Firth and American co-star Cameron Diaz are shown in various states of undress. But the two say fans shouldn't get the wrong idea _ "Gambit" is a caper film, not a love story.
Referring to a scene where he appears without trousers, he said audiences will get "treated" to 20 minutes of his knees, but that's all.