- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
Latest Harry Reid Items
Forgive the temerity of a former Beltway insider who arrived in Texas just as soon as he possibly could. Have the people back in Washington lost their minds?
Hours after his narrow victory in the Georgia GOP Senate primary, businessman David Perdue turned his attention Wednesday to his general election matchup with Democrat Michele Nunn in what is shaping up to be one of the most watched races of the 2014 midterm elections.
The Senate approved one of President Obama's fundraisers Monday to fill a vacancy on the United Nations body that investigates aviation incidents like the Malaysia Airlines crash that is roiling eastern Ukraine. But first, his nomination ruffled a political saga on U.S. soil.
It's been a year since Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell dubbed Harry Reid the nation's worst Senate majority leader in history after adopting, contrary to his word, the "nuclear" option that requires only a simple majority for presidential appointees to be approved by the upper house.
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid's demonization of the Koch brothers does not exist in a vacuum.
Democrats' first effort to make political hay out of the Supreme Court's Hobby Lobby decision fell short Wednesday, victim to a GOP filibuster that leaves the justices' ruling in place and likely shifts the issue to voters in November.
Utah prosecutors on Tuesday filed criminal charges against two former state attorneys general in a court filing that makes tantalizing references to a possible pay-to-play influence scheme involving U.S. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid.
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid pronounced the southwestern border "secure" Tuesday, rejecting a bipartisan push to strengthen enforcement and swiftly deport many of the children surging across the border illegally.
Tom Steyer, the billionaire environmental activist who is spending $100 million to help elect Democrats this fall, is rallying support for energy taxes that could impact everyday Americans. But when he ran his own hedge fund, Mr. Steyer sought to help wealthy clients legally avoid paying taxes, confidential investor memos show.