- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Harry Scott Jr.
Harry Scott Jr. is rebranding the race team he bought from James Finch last season into HScott Motorsports.
Steve Addington's career will go full circle next season when he returns to his hometown to run a NASCAR team.
Harry Scott Jr. has reached an agreement to purchase Phoenix Racing from James Finch.
Scott has promised Finch to keep the Phoenix Racing team intact for the remainder of the season.