- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
- In Colorado, a pot holiday tries to go mainstream
- Ukraine PM vows to find ‘bastards’ behind anti-Semitic fliers
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation in South Korea
- Militants kill 14 Algerian soldiers in ambush
- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Harry Scott Jr.
Harry Scott Jr. is rebranding the race team he bought from James Finch last season into HScott Motorsports.
Steve Addington's career will go full circle next season when he returns to his hometown to run a NASCAR team.
Harry Scott Jr. has reached an agreement to purchase Phoenix Racing from James Finch.
Scott has promised Finch to keep the Phoenix Racing team intact for the remainder of the season.