- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Harry Scott Jr.
Harry Scott Jr. is rebranding the race team he bought from James Finch last season into HScott Motorsports.
Steve Addington's career will go full circle next season when he returns to his hometown to run a NASCAR team.
Ryan Truex will drive the No. 51 Chevrolet for Phoenix Racing this weekend at Dover.
Harry Scott Jr. has reached an agreement to purchase Phoenix Racing from James Finch.
A trust fund has been established for the 5-year-old son of Jason Leffler, the NASCAR driver who died earlier this week in a racing accident.
Scott has promised Finch to keep the Phoenix Racing team intact for the remainder of the season.