- U.S. Army hails success with drone-shooting laser
- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float, as Hawaii health director killed in crash
- U.S. drone faulted for killing 14 ‘innocent civilians’ at Yemen wedding
Latest Harvey Fierstein Items
Broadway plans to mark the 10th anniversary of the Sept. 11 terror attacks with a reprise of the song that performers sang in Times Square in the days after 9/11.
When Harvey Fierstein was asked to make the film "Newsies" work on stage, he realized that something was missing from the original.
Patti LuPone tells the story of the time Arthur Laurents violated theater folklore: The director, playwright and screenwriter had unwittingly uttered the word "Macbeth" backstage during the 2008 Broadway revival of "Gypsy." As most drama buffs know, saying the title of Shakespeare's play spells unfortunate luck for a production.
The Drama Desk Awards ceremony is getting a little more glitzy.
Alan Menken's incredible success as a composer has earned him eight Academy Awards, 10 Grammy Awards, seven Golden Globes and one Razzie.
How do you replace Tony Award-winning Douglas Hodge in the revival of "La Cage aux Folles" (lah-KAJ'-oh-fahl)? One way is with the musical's author.