- Hillary: ‘dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ then insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
Topic - Harvey Perritt
Spokesman Harvey Perritt said he cannot disclose the reason for the suspension, which he described as a personnel matter.
Mr. Perritt said the suspension decision was made by Maj. Gen. Richard Longo, the deputy commanding general in charge of the Army's basic and advanced individual training, which comes under the Training and Doctrine Command located at Fort Eustis, Va.