- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
- HUMPRHIES: The Liberal Bully of the Week is …
- Secret Service threatened to kill Mr. Met if he got close to President Clinton, book claims
- Sarah Palin to campaign for Senate candidate Ben Sasse in Nebraska
- Boise business entices customers to come break stuff — ‘recreational destruction’
- Fired Yahoo exec’s $60 million golden parachute may be a record
- Arkansas gynecologist snapped nude photos of patients, police say
- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
Latest Harvey Whittemore Items
Federal prosecutors asked a judge on Thursday to order ex-Nevada lobbyist Harvey Whittemore to begin serving his two-year prison sentence for breaking campaign finance laws on the heels of a major U.S. Supreme Court ruling that government lawyers say undermines his appeal before the 9th U.S. Circuit Court.
Harvey Whittemore's lawyers are urging the Nevada Supreme Court to reject the state Bar Association's latest attempts to suspend the former lobbyist's law license.
Former Nevada political powerbroker Harvey Whittemore should be allowed to keep his law license until the appeal of his three felony convictions for violating campaign finance laws is decided, a Nevada State Bar disciplinary panel recommended.
An attorney for convicted former Nevada political powerbroker Harvey Whittemore pleaded for leniency from a Nevada State Bar panel considering Whittemore's disbarment over illegal campaign contributions.
A former developer and lobbyist with ties to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and Nevada's political elite pleaded not guilty Thursday to federal charges involving campaign contributions.
Sen. Majority Leader Harry Reid, Nevada Democrat, turned over to the U.S. Treasury $41,600 in questionable campaign donations connected to a once-prominent Nevada power broker who is under federal investigation for questionable political contributions, campaign finance records show.