- Atheists win prayer battle against California city council
- Americans for Prosperity ad attacks N.H. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen’s Obamacare vote
- Senate races are close in Southern states, poll shows
- Texas A&M kicks off FAA-backed drone tests for business ventures
- Bad loser: ‘Call of Duty’ gamer calls in SWAT team on teen who won
- Sen. Rand Paul: Limited Washington experience isn’t always bad
- Ben Sasse scores Sen. Ted Cruz’s endorsement for Nebraska Senate primary
- Beer-flavored lollipops make debut: ‘An All-American slam-dunk’
- Gabby Giffords’ gun control push gets high-profile speaker: Bill Clinton
- Tony Blair to warn West: Take sides against radical Islam
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Hasbro
Hasbro is ready to satiate fans smitten with the new Captain America film’s key characters through its latest wave of Marvel Legends, Infinite Series action figures including Agent Natasha Romanoff and Steve Rogers alter ego.
Hasbro is in the middle of a social media campaign to add "house rules" to its Monopoly game — rules that often mimic the real economy.
G.I. Joe, a military action figure aimed at American boys, was born in the mid-1960s, just as the Vietnam War was beginning to gain momentum.
Lord of the Sith Darth Maul, a Stormtrooper, the droid R2-D2 and Darth Vader’s son star in Hasbro’s latest action-figure ode to a galaxy far, far away.
Hasbro brings Tony Stark's “Iron Man 3” movie and comic book adventures to role-play life with Assemblers and Marvel Legends action figures as well as Arc Strike Iron Man and Iron Man Micro Muggs.
The Scottie dog has a new nemesis in Monopoly after fans voted in an online contest to add a cat token to the property trading game, replacing the iron, toy maker Hasbro Inc. announced Wednesday.
The gig is almost up for one of the eight Monopoly tokens. But which will it be? Iron? Thimble? Top Hat?
A 13-year-old girl's campaign to get Hasbro to make an Easy-Bake Oven that isn't purple or pink so it would appeal to her little brother is a fresh sign of movement in an old debate. Parents who hope to expose their children to different kinds of play — can find themselves stymied by a toy industry that tends to reflect traditional gender roles.
Hasbro says it soon will reveal a gender-neutral Easy-Bake Oven after meeting with a New Jersey girl who started a campaign calling on the toymaker to create one that appeals to all children.
Some well-known male chefs are getting behind a New Jersey girl's call for Hasbro to make a gender-neutral version of the venerable Easy-Bake Oven.
Some well-known male chefs are getting behind a New Jersey girl's call for Hasbro to make a gender-neutral Easy-Bake Oven.
High Moon Studios brilliantly brings to gamers some pivotal history in the Transformers mythology in a third-person action game starring members of Hasbro's legendary robotic toy line.
Football fans have the Super Bowl. Soccer enthusiasts have the World Cup. Cinephiles have the Academy Awards.
The battering of "Battleship" at the box office hasn't scared Sony away from Hasbro toys.
"Battleship," the first in a string of movies based on Hasbro board games, has survived an armada of tomato-throwing critics and chugged to $170 million in ticket sales overseas.