- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
- Budget deal to get quick vote in the House
- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro ‘marriage’
- Sebelius calls for review of Obamacare rollout woes
- American dream dying, but many see free market as solution: Poll
- Air Force base in South Carolina boots Nativity scene
- Israel poised for a $173M boost from the U.S. for missile defense
Latest Hassan Nasrallah Items
Just two days after the European Union voted to label the military wing of Hezbollah as a terror organization, the leader of the Shiite group asked the EU — why isn't Israel's military classified similarly?
The Syrian rebels' top military commander says more than 12,000 Lebanese Hezbollah militants have infiltrated Syria and are fighting alongside President Bashar Assad's forces.
As international discussions on Syria's civil war loom, Sen. John McCain, an open critic of the Obama administration's approach to the civil war, on Monday became the highest-ranking U.S. official to slip into Syria and meet with the forces seeking to overthrow the regime of Syrian President Bashar Assad.
A pair of rockets slammed into a car dealership and a residential building in strongholds of Lebanon's Hezbollah militant group in Beirut on Sunday, wounding four people in a new sign that Syria's civil war is increasingly rattling its fragile neighbor.
Syria's civil war turned into a regional conflict when Israeli warplanes bombed a Syrian military base over the weekend to stop weapons from going to Lebanese terrorists, expanding the warring factions and changing "the rules of the game," as one analyst said.
The leader of the Lebanese Hezbollah movement on Tuesday publicly acknowledged for the first time that fighters from the group were aiding the Syrian regime in its bloody war with armed rebel groups.
The head of Hezbollah sent a clear warning that Syrian rebels were doomed to fail, no matter what aid came from the United States and Israel.
Hezbollah was behind a bus attack that killed five Israeli tourists in Bulgaria last year, investigators said Tuesday, describing a sophisticated bombing carried out by a terrorist cell that included Canadian and Australian citizens.
Hezbollah terrorists were responsible for the attack on a bus filled with Israeli tourists in Bulgaria last year, investigators said Tuesday, describing a sophisticated bombing carried out by a cell that included Canadian and Australian citizens.