- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Hassan Rouhani Items
Iran's president said the Islamic Republic has decided not to develop nuclear weapons out of principle, not only because it is prevented so by treaties.
The pictures of an Iranian fleet approaching the U.S. shores sadly serve as a reminder of the 1962 Cuban missile crisis with old Cold War concepts of balance of power, psychological warfare and testing of U.S. administration combativeness.
In Tehran last week, the 35th anniversary of Iran's revolution was celebrated with chants of "Death to America" and the burning of American flags.
Tehran’s streets filled on Tuesday with hundreds of thousands of Iranians who were rallying in recognition of the 35th anniversary of their Islamic revolution, but who also cheered the recent relaxation of sanctions forged with the international community.
Iran has successfully test-fired two missiles, including a long-range ballistic weapon, the official IRNA news agency reported on Monday.
Hard-line Iranian lawmakers are accusing President Hassan Rouhani of halting a scheduled missile exercise, the state news agency said Sunday.
Iran is signaling that it will cooperate this weekend with U.N. experts visiting the country to investigate alleged nuclear weapons activity it has steadfastly denied, a potentially promising step in a probe that has been stalled for six years.
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani has donated $170,000 to the country's only Jewish hospital, his second such gesture since taking office.
The Twitterverse had a field day on Wednesday after Iranian President Hassan Rouhani tweeted for his very own RouhaniCare.