- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Latest Hassan Rouhani Items
Iran's president underscored his moderate policies and outreach to the West in a speech Friday during a military parade on the country's National Army Day.
Iran's President Hassan Rouhani has taken his first step into Arab territory since taking office and headed to Oman for a friendly attempt at bolstering ties.
Iran's president said the Islamic Republic has decided not to develop nuclear weapons out of principle, not only because it is prevented so by treaties.
Iran has successfully test-fired two missiles, including a long-range ballistic weapon, the official IRNA news agency reported on Monday.
Hard-line Iranian lawmakers are accusing President Hassan Rouhani of halting a scheduled missile exercise, the state news agency said Sunday.
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani has donated $170,000 to the country's only Jewish hospital, his second such gesture since taking office.
The Twitterverse had a field day on Wednesday after Iranian President Hassan Rouhani tweeted for his very own RouhaniCare.
In a charm offensive to the global political and business elite, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani set lofty ambitions for his country, including becoming one of the world's top 10 economies.
The West formally surrendered to Iran on Monday, when the United States and the European Union suspended trade and other sanctions against Tehran.