- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Hayden Fry
North Texas coach Dan McCarney is getting a new five-year contract after leading the Mean Green to nine wins and their first bowl victory in 11 seasons.
UConn's Bob Diaco insists he didn't hire Don Patterson to be his mentor.
Bret Bielema wasted little time in playing to the eager crowd.
Montee Ball has changed the pronunciation of his first name _ it's Mon-tay instead of Mon-tee, if you don't mind.
It began back before bowl games mattered and has riled fans coast to coast ever since. It's been analyzed in dissertations and villainized in letters no newspaper would print. Instead of simply surviving, it's thrived.
The new trophy designed for the winner of the annual Iowa-Iowa State gridiron showdown was scrapped Tuesday as organizers acknowledged it had too much to do with corn and not nearly enough to do with football.
Dan McCarney was a young assistant at Iowa when Hayden Fry left North Texas to become the Hawkeyes' new head coach.
"He'd say, 'Yeah, but we're playing pretty well.