- Some donations to gay waitress who allegedly forged hate note refunded
- German President Joachim Gauck boycotting Sochi Olympics
- Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel: If you want to pay more for your doctor, you can under Obamacare
- Sen. Rand Paul: ‘I am seriously thinking about’ running for president in 2016
- Sleet, ice, deepfreeze hit large swath of U.S.
- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Health Care Executives
Dear Sgt. Shaft: Is there any way you can direct me in obtaining three root canals? Will be 70 in July. No pension ... no kidding.
Dear Sgt. Shaft: My wife, Hilda, is currently enrolled in CHAMPVA (the Civilian Health and Medical Program of the Department of Veterans Affairs) as I am a 100 percent disabled American veteran. She suffers from several chronic ailments, including: rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, Sjogrens Syndrome, mitral valve prolapse, cerebral infarctions, a stent implant (on Feb. 1, 2011) and a slow thyroid. She also presents a recently diagnosed condition: kidney stones.