- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Latest Health Department Items
High levels of diesel have been detected at a Tripler Army Medical Center monitoring well on Oahu, the state Department of Health said.
The Arkansas Department of Health is allowing same-sex couples to be listed as the parents on birth certificates after a judge struck down the state's gay marriage ban.
Gov. Mike Pence says the Indiana Department of Health is working to track the first case of an American infected with a mysterious Middle East virus who was admitted to a northwest Indiana hospital.
Health officials in Lake County are warning people to take precautions against Lyme disease as warmer weather arrives.
The state Health Department is trying to find the cause of an unusually high number of rare birth defects in south-central Washington.
New York is directing health officials and hospitals to identify best practices for safely handling patients in an effort to reduce rough lifting and better protect staff from back injuries.
Many of New York's abortion clinics have been able to escape inspections by the state Health Department for more than a decade, the New York Post revealed Monday.
Vermont's Health Department and Agriculture Agency are holding a meeting on plans to trap and test mosquitoes for Eastern Equine Encephalitis, a mosquito-borne illness that killed two horses in Franklin County last summer.
Family members of Minot residents who were part of one of the largest hepatitis C outbreaks in the country in recent memory are still searching for answers.