- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
Latest Health_Medical_Pharma Items
Maine advocates are asking lawmakers to order a new review of health care services in the state's correctional facilities.
Registered nurses can now earn a bachelor's degree in nursing the University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Nursing in as little as nine months.
JoAnn Shaw was first diagnosed with cancer at age 19. Then again at 25. And 37. And 53. Each time, she was treated with intravenous chemotherapy.
Cancer patient and avid golfer Kevin Bezon has grown too weak to stand, but the 28-year-old doesn't regret the many things he can no longer do.
A South Florida doctor could get a maximum 350-year prison sentence for his conviction in an illegal prescription drug pill mill case.
A Santa Fe man is suing New Mexico health officials to address what he says is a severe medical marijuana shortage.
Massachusetts General Hospital is due to open a cancer treatment center at Cooley Dickinson Hospital in Northampton by next year.
Bipolar disorder is the focus of Tuesday's Omaha Science Café.
Nurses at a San Francisco hospital "inadvertently discontinued" a doctor's orders to have a staff member maintain a constant watch on a patient who ended up leaving her room and was found dead in a locked emergency stairwell 17 days later, California public health inspectors found.