- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
- CIA admits $3 billion intelligence operation was a flop
- ‘127 Hours’ author Aron Lee Ralston, who amputated arm in canyon, arrested in Denver
- Men posing as cops break into home of former deputy
Latest Health_Medical_Pharma Items
Two doctors are playing golf on Long Island. One hits such a poor shot from the rough that it strikes his partner, standing somewhere off to the side, in the head. Whose fault is that?
Ask any 10 voters what motivated them to go to the polls on Election Day, and you'll probably get 10 different answers. Taxes, unemployment, government
There are those who discount the impact the Tea Party has and will have on our political scene. They think it is a blip on the radar screen that will soon fade away. They are wrong.
Bruce Willis, famous for his movie roles, believes the real stars are the military and veterans.
The players union has rejected a proposal from the NFL on long-term care for former players, saying the supplemental policy would exclude too many of them.
Pharmaceutical companies no longer court doctors with tickets to sporting events and lavish trips, but one of the nation's largest drug manufacturers deployed a squad of sports figures to get physicians to play ball.
Scenes of a graveyard and the words, "Smoking can kill you," may one day cover the entire top half of a cigarette package if the federal government's new warning label system comes to pass.
Scientists say some whale species off the Mexican coast are showing signs of severe sunburn that may be caused by the damaged ozone layer's decreased ability to block ultraviolet radiation.
"We'd be misreading the election if we thought the American people want to see us … relitigate arguments that we had over the last two years." So President Obama claimed the day after his party suffered an electoral defeat of historic proportions.