- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- State Department: ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
Latest Health_Medical_Pharma Items
The budget shortfall facing Maine's Department of Health and Human Services is now expected to be about $30 million less than originally thought, Commissioner Mary Mayhew said Friday.
Thousands of doctors in Nepal ended a five-day strike on Friday after the government assured them there would be changes in the country's medical education system.
A federal judge says a Boise-area hospital violated federal antitrust laws when it purchased Idaho's largest independent physicians' practice.
Judge orders Texas hospital to remove life support from pregnant, brain-dead woman.
A Hawaii House committee plans to debate a bill that would exempt breastfeeding mothers from jury duty.
Jesse Ryan Loskarn, a former aide to Sen. Lamar Alexander who faced charges for child pornography, was found dead in a Sykesville, Md., home Thursday afternoon, a release from the Carroll County Sheriff's Department said.
Walk into the back room at Ellis Fischel Cancer Center's gift shop in Columbia, and you'll be greeted by a bevy of well-coiffed mannequin heads.
After 20 years, the nutrition facts label on the back of food packages is getting a makeover.
The Indiana Senate has approved a measure that would increase the amount that disabled veterans receive in property tax reductions.