- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Health_Medical_Pharma Items
New Mexico health officials are hosting a series of flu shot clinics around the state.
A Diabetes Telehealth Network will recruit up to 200 patients in Sunflower County, Miss., to use remote services to share health data, such as weight, blood pressure, and glucose levels, daily with clinicians.
What baffles me concerning same-sex marriage is the total lack of any scientific evidence that homosexuality is a pre-birth condition and the judicial system treating heterosexuality and homosexuality as if they were the same as blue- or brown-eyedness.
Authorities say three Parsons residents have been charged with fraud related to TennCare.
Adams County and Natchez Regional Medical Center are making a counter-offer to a potential buyer of the county-owned medical center.
Health officials say two people have died of the flu in Broward County.
Northern Arizona University officials say a 20-year-old student living on campus has been admitted to Flagstaff Medical Center with a suspected case of bacterial meningitis.
Democrats should push for more open primaries as a way of weakening the tea party movement, Sen. Charles E. Schumer, New York Democrat, said Thursday, laying out a plan to try to isolate the grass-roots conservative movement that has emerged as a key hurdle to President Obama's agenda over the past three years.
The Beaufort Naval Hospital will be reducing some services later this year as part of Defense Department efforts to cut spending.