- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Health_Medical_Pharma Items
More older than younger people in Missouri have been signing up for health insurance through a federally run website.
The federal government says nearly 28,000 Arizonans have picked plans under the Affordable Care Act health care exchange in the first three months of open enrollment.
The Minnesota Department of Health has started destroying more than 1 million blood samples collected as part of its newborn screening program, following the settlement of a yearslong case over the state's practice of storing and using the samples without parental consent.
The Tennessee Department of Health is increasing efforts to prevent sleep-related deaths for babies.
The Miners Clinic of Colorado is offering free medical screenings for active and retired miners, including people who worked in the uranium industry.
India marked three years Monday since its last reported polio case, putting the country on course to being formally declared free of the disease later this year.
Enrollment in health insurance plans through the federal marketplace has swelled, with more than 17,500 people in Louisiana signed up for coverage by the end of December.
Nearly 7,500 Iowa residents have signed up for health insurance plans using the federal enrollment website HealthCare.gov, according to figures released Monday.
The Department of Health and Human Services has released an updated report outlining how many people have signed up for health insurance through the federally operated marketplace.