- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Health_Medical_Pharma Items
Don't be offended if your doctor writes that you're SOB, or that an exam detected BS.
Reprogrammed adult stem cells may not be as useful as first hoped as an alternative to the more controversial embryonic stem cell research, researchers found in articles published Monday.
A vaginal gel containing an AIDS drug cut in half a woman's chances of getting HIV from an infected partner.
For the first time, a vaginal gel has proved capable of blocking the AIDS virus: It cut in half a woman's chances of getting HIV from an infected partner in a study in South Africa. Scientists called it a breakthrough in the long quest for a tool to help women whose partners won't use condoms.
The "tea party" movement established an official beachhead on Capitol Hill Monday, even as top organizers faced an internal fight over how to deal with charges of racism against fringe elements of the movement.
Poverty is perhaps the most important factor in whether inner-city heterosexuals are infected with the AIDS virus, according to the first government study of its kind.
World leaders lack the political will to ensure that everyone infected with HIV and AIDS gets treatment, the head of a meeting dedicated to the disease said Sunday.
One day your annual flu shot could come in the mail.
The tea party is not a racist group, says Vice President Joe Biden, though he believes that some of those involved in the movement have expressed racist views.