- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Health_Medical_Pharma Items
Astrong grasp of economics has never been the Obama administration's strong suit, but some of the magical thinking employed in Obamacare is staggering in its ignorance of the basic ideas of supply and demand.
By urging states to expand Medicaid, Obamacare may actually increase the number of people who will get medical care from emergency rooms, according to a new report Thursday that counters previous Obama administration claims that the Affordable Care Act would stem the need for emergency visits.
Rep. Jim McDermott said Thursday that Democrats should adopt a "two-pronged approach" to their agenda and for the midterm elections this year — with one of the prongs involving Obamacare.
Tripling tobacco taxes would save 200 million smokers around the world from premature deaths over the course of the next century, researchers say.
Michael Moore, the Hollywood legend of liberal mindset and pro-Democratic documentary, has broken from the party line to criticize Obamacare, calling both its rollout and provisions “awful.”
Ariel Sharon, the former prime minister of Israel, is in critical condition in the hospital and doctors on Thursday said he could die at any moment.
Social media is on fire over the fate of the decades-old Barbie doll and the question of her weight: Should she stay thin or grow thicker in the waist?