- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Health_Medical_Pharma Items
The Obama administration said Tuesday more than 25 million people on traditional Medicare received at least one free preventive care service during the first 11 months of this year because of the new health care law.
A cardiologist in London said sugar is so addictive, and has such an adverse effect on consumers, that it’s actually a danger to society at large and should be regulated like alcohol.
In a one-on-one with CSN's Chick Hernandez, Mike Shanahan discussed the turnovers in the loss to the Falcons and the performance of Kirk Cousins.
While most of the early Obamacare rollout problems have focused on the uninsured and those who get their policies through the individual market exchanges, more than 150 million Americans who get coverage through their employers are likely to feel the fallout as well.
One week from a key deadline, health officials said Monday the federal Obamacare website is working consistently but they are still working to smooth out bugs and make sure enrollee data are reported accurately.
Are many of our elected officials socially deaf, dumb and blind? Do they not have eyes to see with, ears to hear with and a brain to think with? Or could it be that they have discarded their consciences, abandoned their souls and lost their ability to adhere to the Golden Rule?
I once lost a debate in high school because of what the judges called browbeating. The other team was inexperienced and unprepared. My partner and I were arrogant, unrelenting and, worse, unkind. We deserved to lose because we were high-handed and condescending.
Former Kansas City Chiefs' linebacker Jovan Belcher's body has been exhumed more than a year after he killed his girlfriend and himself so that his brain can be examined for signs of a degenerative condition linked to repeated concussions.
The Obama administration changed the new health care law in midstream once again Thursday, this time by tweaking deadlines and leaning on the good graces of insurers to help people who risk losing health coverage in the new year.