- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
Latest Health_Medical_Pharma Items
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has started to meddle on a health issue that probably isn't on the radar of more than a couple of health-policy wonks, but it should be of interest to anyone who treats patients or cares about patient safety.
Signing up to become an organ donor may get more complicated than just checking a box on your driver's license.
The deadline has passed, and so too the surprise grace period, for signing up for health insurance as part of the nation's health care law. Now what?
Maryland has been on an activity tour in the days leading up to the 2013 Military Bowl in Annapolis. On Christmas Day, they went bowling with veterans.
President Obama's famous unkept promise, "If you like your insurance, you can keep it," has had a Scrooge-like effect on countless Americans this Christmas season.
First lady Michelle Obama urges us to reach out and discuss health insurance with our families this Christmas and "to tell our stories." Here's mine.
The Obama administration said Tuesday it is seeing "amazing interest" in the federal Obamacare marketplace as consumers rush to sign up and be covered by Jan. 1.
The White House has trumpeted President Obama's surgeon general nominee as president of a grass-roots doctors group, but Doctors for America, founded by Dr. Vivek Murthy, is actually a well-connected liberal-leaning operation.
The family of a Northern California girl on life support after being declared brain dead was expected to appear with hospital officials in court Monday to announce the name of the independent physician it has chosen to provide a second opinion on the girl's condition.