- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
Latest Health_Medical_Pharma Items
Any comparison with Medicare Part D popularity is false
Nathan Porter's story about e-cigarettes perpetuates many of the myths about the product ("Electronic cigarette peddlers are just blowing smoke, health officials say," Web, Oct. 31).
Doctors are warning that attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is being diagnosed far too often, resulting in some children taking powerful and risky drugs they don't need.
Family dinner is more than just having a family conversation around the dinner table. It is an easy way to improve your family’s physical and mental health.
Obesity remains one of the top workplace health challenges faced by employers, according to a survey of business owners released Monday, with the tab from expanding waistlines estimated to cost employers some $73 billion a year in higher health care bills.
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin was laughed out of town for making four years ago what we now know is a prescient prediction about Obamacare and death panels. Perhaps she is one of the few who actually read the health care bill before it passed.
Sen. Tom Harkin said Tuesday that lawmakers should take a deep breath and realize the health care law may offer a lifeline to those who need it most, even if the HealthCare.gov website that links many Americans to coverage is in dire straits.
Texans coach Gary Kubiak is out of the hospital after suffering what the team said was a mini-stroke, but there's no word on when he will resume coaching duties.
Obamacare is just a battle in a cultural war being waged in America: the war between the American value system and leftism. Lovers of America as an abstraction may be found on both sides, but it truly is a war for the real soul of our country. It's not about policy or whether the individual mandate should be instituted; it's about who we are as a people.