- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
Latest Health_Medical_Pharma Items
An estimated 580 pets have died and another 3,600 dogs and 10 cats have fallen ill since 2007 due to a mysterious ailment related to jerky-based treats, Food and Drug Administration agents said this week.
Doctors often describe how to administer a child's asthma medication, but don't have parents and other caregivers show they can do it right. That's not good news for the health of children who rely on that care.
Despite the debilitating website glitches surrounding the Obamacare rollout, a team of black preachers has sent a letter to President Obama vowing their "commitment to the Affordable Care Act."
The companies the Obama administration hired to build the president's new health care website, healthcare.org, have not yet taken a financial hit from the site's failed launch this month.
Don't donate to the tea party or to evangelical Christian groups — that was the message soldiers at a pre-deployment briefing at Fort Hood said they received from a counter-intelligence agent who headed up the meeting. If you do, you could face punishment — that was the other half of the message, as reported by Fox News.
Price controls and taxes only discourage medical progress
It's almost too good to be true — a free pass on obesity, based on a scientific finding. But those who've tried to lose weight and trim down, only to find their efforts thwarted time and again, may have a new excuse: It's due to the "hungry gene," new science suggests.
Doctors are touting a medical breakthrough after a girl born with HIV has gone into extended remission, saying that they’ve never seen such a recovery and opening the doors to the question: Have scientists and researchers finally discovered a cure for AIDS?
The Food and Drug Administration is appealing to dog and cat owners for information as it struggles to solve a mysterious outbreak of illness and deaths among pets that ate jerky treats.