- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Health_Medical_Pharma Items
It is no surprise to anyone that Obamacare is a total train wreck that will so devastate America that we may never recover from the damage. Polls show that Americans didn't want it before the law passed and still don't want it today.
President Obama on Saturday offered one of his strongest defenses to date of his signature domestic achievement, lambasting Republican critics of his health care law as obstructionists who are playing politics with the well-being and economic security of millions of Americans.
A federal judge has upheld as constitutional a Los Angeles County law requiring adult film performers to wear condoms.
Hillary Rodham Clinton's attempt to give us national health insurance while her husband was president was bad enough, but Obamacare will be a true disaster for the nation.
The U.S. military has reportedly invalidated meal tickets at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center for soldiers housed inside the campus' building where the most severely wounded recuperate.
A new government study finds that excessive drinking of alcohol is costing the United States upwards of $223 billion each year in health care costs, dwindling job productivity, crime and premature deaths — and no where else in the nation is it worse than in the District of Columbia.
New York City mayoral hopeful Anthony Weiner faced off against his fellow Democratic rivals in a debate Tuesday, vowing a single-payer health care system for the city's residents, The Blaze first reported.
We need stricter control of criminals, not stricter control of law-abiding citizens. The Second Amendment serves a proper and useful purpose in protecting the citizenry. The six seconds it takes to draw a weapon is much faster than the six-or-so minutes it takes for the police to show up.
Dear Sgt. Shaft: On Saturday, July 20, at 7 p.m., my 18-year-old son accidentally plowed into me while I was standing at the top of a two-stair entrance with a wooden floor in my house. I landed, fracturing both lower bones of my left leg.