- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
Latest Health_Medical_Pharma Items
Doctors are investigating the death of a 5-year-old boy believed to be the second person in Hong Kong to die from a mutated form of scarlet fever with higher resistence to antibiotics, authorities said Wednesday.
A western Pennsylvania hospital determined 192 heart patients received artery-opening mesh stents that may not have been medically necessary.
Blame the potato chip. It's the biggest demon behind that pound-a-year weight creep that plagues many of us, a major diet study found. Bigger than soda, candy and ice cream.
A mix of two dangerous E. coli strains caused the recent deadly food poisoning outbreak in Germany, according to a new study of the bacteria's DNA.
Making it through some medical schools in Texas could take less time and be cheaper for future doctors.
This may come as no surprise to residents of New York City and other big urban centers: Living there can be bad for your mental health.
A federal advisory panel is recommending that pregnant women get vaccinated against whooping cough.
The fertility doctor who helped "Octomom" Nadya Suleman become the mother of 14 children through repeated in vitro treatments is asking that he be allowed to continue practicing medicine while he appeals his license revocation.
A Pablo Picasso painting given to the University of Sydney by an anonymous American donor has sold at a London auction for 13.5 million pounds ($22 million), school officials said Wednesday.