- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Health_Medical_Pharma Items
Lindsay Porter's kidneys were failing rapidly when a friend offered to donate one of his. Then she made an unusual request: Would he donate part of his immune system, too?
In a story March 16 about an anti-smoking advertising campaign, The Associated Press, relying on information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, erroneously reported what kind of medical procedure Washington state resident Shawn Wright underwent. The CDC said Monday that the hole in Wright's throat resulted from a laryngectomy _ the removal of his voice box _ not a tracheotomy.
The first study to look at methamphetamine's potential lasting effects on children whose mothers used it in pregnancy finds these kids at higher risk for behavior problems than other children.
The creation of California's stem cell agency in 2004 was greeted by scientists and patients as a turning point in a field mired in debates about the destruction of embryos and hampered by federal research restrictions.
Food is in the news. Specifically, the food Big Government wants you — or your children — to eat.
They are questions already being debated: Did the soldier suspected of killing Afghan villagers have post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD? And did the people who sent him back to war after he was injured properly determine he was mentally fit to return?
President Obama's health plan should be rechristened the "Unaffordable Care Act." Precisely as Obamacare's critics predicted, the officially titled Affordable Care Act is no bargain for taxpayers or patients.
Get a vasectomy, eat some pizza and watch some basketball.
The Food and Drug Administration has received a complaint against the company that stored adult stem cells used by Texas Gov. Rick Perry in an experimental procedure last year.