- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
- Glenn Ford free, after serving 30 years for murder he didn’t commit
- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
Latest Health_Medical_Pharma Items
Just weeks before the Food and Drug Administration was to hold a hearing on the diabetes drug Avandia, a study of its health risks in older adults said the drug increases the risk of heart attacks and strokes.
Planned Parenthood announced Monday that it has filed a lawsuit challenging a new Nebraska law necessitating health screening for women seeking abortion.
Cancer patients are receiving more treatment and living longer, but some wonder if it's worth it.
More than a decade after states began approving marijuana for medical use, its role in custody disputes remains a little-known side effect.
As a dietitian who worked with D.C. council members on the nutrition aspects of the D.C. Healthy Schools Act, I want to emphasize how crucial this bill is to the health of the district’s children (“Officials wary of D.C. healthy food law’s implementation,” Web, Thursday).
Former Vice President Dick Cheney was admitted to the hospital Friday after experiencing discomfort, the latest health scare for the 69-year-old Republican leader who has a long history of heart disease.
A new government report shows that just one in 18 American adults eat the recommended one teaspoon of salt each day.
The Defense Department cut the ribbon Thursday on the $65 million National Intrepid Center of Excellence at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, built with private funds by the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund.
Dear Sgt. Shaft: I came across my dad's dog tags and was wondering if you can help me understand the information on it.