- ‘Between Two Ferns’ director rushes to Obama’s defense, blasts O’Reilly
- Marine springs into action, runs down and tackles alleged Boston purse snatcher
- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
Latest Health_Medical_Pharma Items
A person familiar with a federal investigation of a Canadian doctor accused of distributing human growth hormone says Tiger Woods has been interviewed in the case.
Jayant Patel, an American doctor who practiced in Australia was found guilty Tuesday of killing three of his patients and harming another in botched surgeries.
The number of obese Americans is steadily climbing, with obesity rates rising in 28 states in the past year.
Dear Sgt. Shaft: My son was diagnosed with ALS. His symptoms developed several weeks after receiving immunizations required by the Air Force.
Former Vice President Dick Cheney has been discharged from the hospital after his latest bout with heart-related trouble.
Just weeks before the Food and Drug Administration was to hold a hearing on the diabetes drug Avandia, a study of its health risks in older adults said the drug increases the risk of heart attacks and strokes.
Planned Parenthood announced Monday that it has filed a lawsuit challenging a new Nebraska law necessitating health screening for women seeking abortion.
Cancer patients are receiving more treatment and living longer, but some wonder if it's worth it.
More than a decade after states began approving marijuana for medical use, its role in custody disputes remains a little-known side effect.