- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Heart Of America Group
Latest Heart Of America Group Items
To say America has been experiencing a less-than-titillating economic recovery since 2008 is trite. Unless you are Rip Van Winkle, you know that nominal unemployment of more than 8 percent persists with real unemployment in the midteens.
Michael Whalen is president, CEO and founder of Heart of America Group. Starting with one restaurant in 1978, his company has grown to 27 hotels and restaurants in 10 metropolitan areas.
Over my nearly 35-year career leading Heart of America Group and with Job Creators Alliance (JCA), I've had the good fortune of working with many entrepreneurs and small-business owners.