- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Latest Heath Ledger Items
Here are excerpts from recent editorials in Arkansas newspapers:
Sylvester Stallone and his beefy buddies have muscled their way to the top of the weekend box office.
Director Christopher Nolan remarked ahead of "The Dark Knight Rises" debut that his villain is so fearsome that at times he's as hateful as someone carrying out such misdeeds for real.
Christopher Nolan concludes his Batman trilogy in typically spectacular, ambitious fashion with "The Dark Knight Rises," but the feeling of frustration and disappointment is unshakable.
It's a good thing Batman dresses in black. He could be a popular guy on Hollywood's black-tie circuit come Academy Awards season.
Hayley Atwell of "Captain America: The First Avenger" will be starring in a new film with a somewhat familiar title.
The connection between Michelle Williams' acting and her personal life is so strong that even she gets the two confused sometimes.
The number of overdose deaths from powerful painkillers more than tripled over a decade, the government reported Tuesday _ a trend that a U.S. health official called an epidemic, but one that can be stopped.
Michelle Williams tells Vogue magazine that although life has settled since the death of her former fiance, actor Heath Ledger, it's affected all facets of her life.