- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Heath Miller
Troy Polamalu and Heath Miller are doing their part to help the Pittsburgh Steelers get under the 2014 salary cap.
When the Pittsburgh Steelers asked David Johnson to convert from tight end to fullback full-time in time for the 2012 season, the burly 270-pound Johnson's first thought was "I need to go on a diet."
Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Heath Miller has missed practice due to an exercise-related headache, putting his status for Sunday's game against the Jets (9-4) in question.
With a late-season game on the line, Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers exits with a concussion and doesn't return. Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Heath Miller and Arizona Cardinals quarterback Derek Anderson sit out games altogether because of head injuries.
Ben Roethlisberger is no longer a Pittsburgh Steelers captain. Dennis Dixon is the new Steelers quarterback, at least for the time being.
"We still have a chance to right our wrongs here with two games left," Miller said. "We're just going to keep chipping away at it."
Tight end Heath Miller said he hasn't noticed any drop off in velocity from Roethlisberger, who took "90 percent" of the snaps with the first team on Thursday.