- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Heath Miller Items
The new, comedic Big Ben debuted his Super Bowl material.
Hines Ward has been the focal point of the Pittsburgh Steelers' offense for so long, it almost seems as if he goes back to the days of Terry Bradshaw and Franco Harris.
Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Heath Miller has missed practice due to an exercise-related headache, putting his status for Sunday's game against the Jets (9-4) in question.
With a late-season game on the line, Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers exits with a concussion and doesn't return. Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Heath Miller and Arizona Cardinals quarterback Derek Anderson sit out games altogether because of head injuries.
Many more concussions are being reported in the NFL this season, which the league considers evidence that players and teams are taking head injuries more seriously. According to NFL data obtained by The Associated Press, 154 concussions that happened in practices or games were reported from the start of the preseason through the eighth week of the 2010 regular season.
Ben Roethlisberger threw a 9-yard touchdown pass to Isaac Redman with 2:51 left after Troy Polamalu forced a fumble with a sack of Joe Flacco, and the Pittsburgh Steelers beat the Baltimore Ravens 13-10 on Sunday night to gain sole possession of first place in the AFC North.
With Ben Roethlisberger returning Sunday against the Browns, the Pittsburgh Steelers are making a change on offense.
Ben Roethlisberger is no longer a Pittsburgh Steelers captain. Dennis Dixon is the new Steelers quarterback, at least for the time being.
Capsules for the 32 NFL teams as they begin the 2010 season, in predicted order of finish: