- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Heath Pearce
NEW YORK RED BULLS
D.C. United coach Ben Olsen will be in charge of at least one familiar face when he leads the MLS All-Stars against Chelsea FC later this month, as United captain Dwayne De Rosario was named Sunday to the fan-voted All-Star First XI.
D.C. United midfielder Chris Pontius was called up to the U.S. national team Monday for upcoming friendlies against Costa Rica and Belgium.
U.S. national team left back Heath Pearce has been traded from FC Dallas to Chivas USA.
FC Dallas midfielder Brek Shea was given his U.S. national team debut against Colombia on Tuesday night, and defender Oguchi Onyewu captained the Americans for the first time while AC Milan teammate Mario Yepes captained the visitors.