- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
Topic - Heather Busby
Texas law now requires that abortions be performed by physicians sufficiently competent to obtain hospital privileges within 30 miles of where they perform the operation (kill the preborn).
"HB2 did absolutely nothing to reduce the need for abortion or prevent unintended pregnancies, but it has reduced access to safe, legal and timely abortions for Texans," said Heather Busby, executive director of NARAL Pro-Choice Texas.