- Senate races are close in Southern states, poll shows
- Texas A&M kicks off FAA-backed drone tests for business ventures
- Bad loser: ‘Call of Duty’ gamer calls in SWAT team on teen who won
- Sen. Rand Paul: Limited Washington experience isn’t always bad
- Ben Sasse scores Sen. Ted Cruz’s endorsement for Nebraska Senate primary
- Beer-flavored lollipops make debut: ‘An All-American slam-dunk’
- Gabby Giffords’ gun control push gets high-profile speaker: Bill Clinton
- Tony Blair to warn West: Take sides against radical Islam
- Pfc. Bradley Manning’s name change to Chelsea heads to court
- NYPD’s attempt at positive Twitter outreach campaign proves to be an epic fail
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Heather Busby
Also, Houston doctors refer patients to him, especially for fetal anomaly cases, "so he's not an outlier like Kermit Gosnell was," she said. "So my impression is that this is not a Gosnell situation. I think this is just an attack on late-term abortion providers."
Heather Busby, executive director of NARAL Pro-Choice Texas, said the timing of the video was intended to take advantage of the Gosnell trial and "demonize" abortion providers.