- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Heather Busby
In the wake of the murder convictions of Philadelphia abortionist Kermit B. Gosnell, Texas state officials are investigating a Houston abortion provider who is accused by former employees of killing born-alive infants, performing illegal late-term abortions and violating other state laws.
Also, Houston doctors refer patients to him, especially for fetal anomaly cases, "so he's not an outlier like Kermit Gosnell was," she said. "So my impression is that this is not a Gosnell situation. I think this is just an attack on late-term abortion providers."
Heather Busby, executive director of NARAL Pro-Choice Texas, said the timing of the video was intended to take advantage of the Gosnell trial and "demonize" abortion providers.