- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
- No selfie awareness: Obama, Biden mug for Instagram as Ukraine implodes
- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
- Louisiana group hits back at Sen. Mary Landrieu campaign ad with ‘Actress Mary’ spot
- Brain surgery victim struggles with Obamacare: ‘It’s scary’
- Pro-Russian forces storm Ukrainian national guard base; 3 killed
- Joe Biden’s first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Confederate flag, blackface flaps lead Catholic school to expel 4
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Heather Busby
Also, Houston doctors refer patients to him, especially for fetal anomaly cases, "so he's not an outlier like Kermit Gosnell was," she said. "So my impression is that this is not a Gosnell situation. I think this is just an attack on late-term abortion providers."
Heather Busby, executive director of NARAL Pro-Choice Texas, said the timing of the video was intended to take advantage of the Gosnell trial and "demonize" abortion providers.