- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Heather Mizeur
Del. Heather Mizeur is campaigning as the most liberal candidate in Maryland's Democratic primary.
Del. Heather Mizeur, who would become Maryland's first female governor and the nation's first openly gay one if elected, is campaigning as the most liberal candidate in the state's Democratic primary, backing higher taxes on the wealthy to help ease the tax burden on the middle class.
Lt. Gov. Anthony Brown and Attorney General Doug Gansler clashed over Maryland's rocky health care exchange rollout in a Democratic primary debate Wednesday night in the state's governor's race.
All three Democratic candidates in the governor's race agree Maryland's economic policies need work, but they disagree sharply about how much.
Democratic gubernatorial hopeful Del. Heather Mizeur wants to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients in Maryland.
Del. Heather Mizeur, who is running for Maryland governor, has proposed a state-run retirement savings program to help workers who don't have retirement plans from their employers.
Del. Heather Mizeur is holding a news conference to criticize some economic initiatives that have passed during the Maryland legislative session.
The Maryland House of Delegates on Wednesday turned against Democratic Gov. Martin O'Malley's plan to tie the minimum wage to inflation.
Democratic gubernatorial candidate Del. Heather Mizeur said Tuesday that her opponents are not serious about helping homeowners avoid foreclosure.
Maryland has one of the highest foreclosure rates in the nation, and some of the state's legislators want more homeowner protections to drive the numbers down - including a six-month foreclosure freeze.
Lt. Gov. Anthony Brown is expressing support for decriminalizing possession of small amounts of marijuana in Maryland.
Democrat Heather Mizeur has released a plan to reduce crime as part of her primary campaign for governor.
Two Democratic candidates who are running for governor debated Thursday night about how Maryland should best address ongoing problems with the state's health care exchange.
The Sierra Club, Maryland Chapter has endorsed Del. Heather Mizeur in her run for governor.
Two women's groups are endorsing Delegate Heather Mizeur in her bid for the Democratic nomination for governor.
Mizeur, a Democrat, announced plans Wednesday for promoting the health, safety and security of Maryland's elderly population.
As the elderly population grows, she says people would benefit from living wills and establishing durable power of attorney.