- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
Latest Heathrow'S Terminal Items
The opening ceremony is still 11 days away, but for athletes and Londoners, the Olympics started Monday.
The opening ceremony still is 11 days away, but for athletes and Londoners, the Olympics started Monday. Thousands of competitors descended upon the Athletes Village and training camps, Heathrow Airport experienced its busiest day ever, London drivers grappled with the city's first "Games Lane" and preparations shifted into the highest gear.
Britain's Border Force said Thursday that it was bringing in an extra 480 people at London's Heathrow Airport to help cope with the Olympics, following a row about lengthy immigration lines.