- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Heavyweights Mike Perez
Jean Pascal dominated an unusually tentative Lucian Bute to win the matchup of former world champions by unanimous decision before 20,479 at the Bell Centre on Saturday night.
Heavyweights Mike Perez and Carlos Takam fought to a 10-round majority draw as the Bell Centre crowd of 20,479 booed the inactivity in the ring on Saturday night.