- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Hecla Mining Co.
Latest Hecla Mining Co. Items
Seven miners were pulled from more than a mile below the surface after an accident at a northern Idaho silver mine where two workers died in separate mishaps this year.
A Chinese drywall manufacturer has agreed to pay hundreds of millions of dollars to resolve court claims by thousands of Gulf Coast property owners that the product corroded pipes and wires and otherwise wrecked their homes. It is the largest settlement of its kind.
The FBI on Sunday released a suspect's name in an attempted bombing at a Colorado mall, saying they were launching a nationwide search for the man thought to have carried out the botched plan on the anniversary of the Columbine High School shootings.
Thousands of anchovies and sardines have died in Ventura Harbor after using up all their oxygen, officials say.
Rescuers worked Sunday to reach a miner caught in an Idaho cave-in more than a mile underground and anxiously awaited the arrival of a remote-control digger that will allow them to tunnel more quickly and safely through unstable earth.