- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
Latest Hector Balderas Items
Democrat Hector Balderas holds a more than 20-to-1 campaign cash advantage over Republican Susan Riedel in the race for attorney general, according to the latest financial reports.
The state auditor says an elected official used public money for casinos, gas stations, hotels and other personal items.
Democrat Hector Balderas has opened up a large fundraising advantage in the race for attorney general, according to the latest campaign-finance disclosures.
Democrat Hector Balderas says his campaign for attorney general has raised about $239,200 in the past six months.
A state audit on Thursday concluded Gov. Susana Martinez's administration poorly managed federal Medicaid money and improperly handled fraud allegations against more than a dozen mental health providers, some of which have gone out of business because of billing disputes with the state.
The New Mexico state auditor says someone has been posing as him on Twitter, posting offensive and racist tweets.
Four years ago, Heather Wilson gave up her House seat from New Mexico to make a run for a rare opening in the Senate. She lost in a bare-knuckled Republican primary. This year she has the luxury of sitting back as the Democratic successor to her House seat takes a similar gamble.