- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Hector Celaya Items
The church bell that rings out to announce the deaths of tribal members on the Tule River Indian Reservation tolled repeatedly after a gunman fatally shot his daughter, mother and two uncles before being killed in a shootout with police.
Authorities on Monday were trying to determine what prompted a man to kill four family members and wound two others on a rural Indian reservation in California.
A man shot three people to death and wounded another on a California Indian reservation, and was wounded himself several hours later in an exchange of gunfire with sheriff's deputies as he tried to flee in a vehicle, authorities said Sunday.