- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Heidi Murkoff
Emma Bing, the inspiration for the pregnancy bible "What to Expect When You're Expecting," has given birth in Los Angeles to a boy.
The woman who was her mother's inspiration for writing what millions of pregnant women consider their bible, "What to Expect When You're Expecting," is now pregnant herself and joining the family business.
Welcome aboard the mother ship, Emma Bing.
The stars of the romantic comedy "What to Expect When You're Expecting" had plenty of praise for each other _ and a warning about making out on the hood of a car _ during the film's British premiere in London on Tuesday.
Ms. Murkoff said Ms. Bing hits her up for advice eight to 10 times a day in texts, emails and phone calls.
Murkoff said Bing hits her up for advice eight to 10 times a day in text, email and phone calls.