- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Helen Mirren
Helen Mirren has been honored as woman of the year by Harvard University's Hasty Pudding Theatricals, twerking as part of the traditional spoof roast on Thursday.
Oscar-winning actress Helen Mirren, whose roles have ranged from a hard-nosed detective to Queen Elizabeth II, is to receive the British Academy Film Awards' highest honor.
Academy Award-winning actress Helen Mirren said that given her love of pudding of all kinds, she's thrilled to be named woman of the year by Harvard University's Hasty Pudding Theatricals.
A troupe of street drummers got a shock Saturday when Helen Mirren, dressed as Queen Elizabeth II, emerged from a London theater to berate them for disrupting her show.
Helen Mirren was crowned queen of the London stage at the Olivier Awards on Sunday, while the compelling, canine-titled teen drama "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time" emerged as best in show with seven trophies.
Much to his surprise, Al Pacino learned that once upon a time he met the legendary music producer Phil Spector, whom he now plays in a new HBO film.
What is the point of a monarch?
The man who made "Psycho" was no lightweight, though he kind of comes off that way in "Hitchcock."
Helen Mirren is returning to the regal role of Queen Elizabeth II in a new play about the monarch's relationship with British prime ministers.
Black velvet, black lace, black chiffon and more gold than even Midas could muster are the basic ingredients of the dramatic Dolce&Gabbana winter collection.
British actress Helen Mirren hailed this year's Nobel Peace Prize to three women as historic, but said Sunday it's shameful that so few women have won the award since it was created in 1901.
Organizers say British actress Helen Mirren will co-host this year's Nobel Peace Prize concert, featuring performances by Benin's Angelique Kidjo and other world artists.
A look at the Oscar-winning actress' 10 most notable films
Jessica Chastain may be the busiest actress in Hollywood people haven't heard of yet. With as many as half a dozen films rolling into theaters in the coming months, she's about to become famous fast.