- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Helen Van Etten
Prominent Republicans see no evidence that their party's electoral successes have advanced the cause of limited government and moral governance.
"We need to build a long-term political infrastructure," Mrs. Van Etten said. "We are fighting a 24/7 warfare for the next four years, not a two-month warfare every four years."
"It doesn't translate into showing we care about Asian issues like reverse discrimination because Asians score so well on entrance exams," she said.