- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sic-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
- CIA admits $3 billion intelligence operation was a flop
- ‘127 Hours’ author Aron Lee Ralston, who amputated arm in canyon, arrested in Denver
- Men posing as cops break into home of former deputy
- Berkshire County eschews greenback for own currency — BerkShares
- Hagel warns Pakistani leaders of U.S. aid losses over drone-strike protests
- Florida authorities ban autistic boy from owning therapeutic chickens
- Defendant in Lee Rigby machete murder trial: ‘I love al Qaeda’
Latest hélio castroneves Items
The IndyCar Series officially removed Brian Barnhart as head of race control Wednesday after a controversial season in which drivers publicly questioned his decisions.
Chip Ganassi Racing announced a multiyear sponsorship deal Tuesday with Novo Nordisk for IndyCar driver Charlie Kimball.
Team Penske will field its current three-car lineup in IndyCar next season.
Three-time Indianapolis 500 winner Helio Castroneves called IndyCar race director Brian Barnhart a "circus clown" during a Twitter rant last week and that cost him $30,000 on Tuesday.
Tony Kanaan and Helio Castroneves ran into each other during the morning practice run at the Baltimore Grand Prix, and it wasn't merely a casual encounter between two Brazilians.
Will Power wrapped his hand around a big bottle of champagne, shook it up, let the bubbly fly and took a long drink.
Imagine a golfer playing a course with tiny greens, thin fairways and a lot of rough _ and loving it.
On roads that nobody has driven before, no racer has the advantage of being familiar with the course.
Dan Wheldon was zipping toward the final corner of Sunday's Indianapolis 500, surely figuring the best he could do was another runner-up finish.