- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest hélio castroneves Items
IndyCar fined Team Penske $35,000 and docked it 15 points Tuesday after a post-race inspection turned up a problem on Helio Castroneves' race-winning car at Texas.
Helio Castroneves' fourth IndyCar victory at Texas was much different than his other ones.
That near-miss in Texas has certainly crossed Graham Rahal's mind in the past year.
Marco Andretti has bounced back from the worst year of his IndyCar career, putting his famous family atop the open-wheel racing standings for the first time in more than a decade.
Tony Kanaan has settled a bet by dyeing his hair blond.
Dario Franchitti's disappointment in failing to join the exclusive club of four-time Indianapolis 500 champions was somewhat assuaged when he realized who had won.
The hard-luck loser no more, Tony Kanaan finally won the Indianapolis 500 on Sunday _ with a bit of luck, at that.
Tony Kanaan had one more lap, one anticlimactic last lap under the yellow caution flag, to end 12 years of frustration in the Indianapolis 500.
Kanaan drove past Ryan Hunter-Reay on a restart Sunday with three laps to go, then coasted across the finish line under yellow when defending race winner Dario Franchitti crashed far back in the field.