- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Helmut Newton Items
The starlets lining the front rows of New York Fashion Week on Friday would be right at home in the refined yet youthful styles parading before them.
It's all about the jet-setter life on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, Calif, so it's no surprise that the Italian fashion dynasty, the Missonis, as well as Somali-born model Iman are landing there this weekend to christen their new homes. Or, more accurately, their new homages.
An exhibit of works by world-renowned fashion photographer Helmut Newton opening Sunday in Houston includes all of the photographs from his first three books.