- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Help Committee Items
Sen. Rand Paul put a quick end to Wednesday morning's Senate markup of a long-awaited education reform bill to overhaul the 10-year-old No Child Left Behind law.
The clock is ticking on former President George W. Bush's No Child Left Behind Act.