- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s same-sex marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
- Calif. protesters to block Israel-owned ships at Port of Oakland
- Obama to give Africa $38M, but tells young leaders: Stop ‘making excuses’ for economy
Help Save Maryland
Latest Help Save Maryland Items
It's not the most high-profile of the ballot questions Maryland residents will vote on next week, but the fight over the Dream Act is drawing partisan bickering between Democrats and Republicans and allegations of fundraising impropriety.
The Maryland Democratic Party is accusing a conservative group of violating campaign-finance laws by failing to report its financial activities as it fights three state ballot questions.